Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm Back!

I am so so so sorry for my blogging absence, I hardly post anymore but my life was sort of flipped upside down with all of the workload in my last semester and working on my days off....it's just been hectic and stressful! But I am definitely back and will be posting much more often, I miss it so much! What have I been up to these days? Well....lots, first off I'm in the Montreal airport waiting to board my flight to San Francisco where I am meeting up with two of my really good friends that I made while I took my Fashion Photography class at Parsons Paris last summer. I am so so so ecstatic! I can't wait! Also I've planned what I'll be doing this summer and I feel like I need to get away for a good 2 months on a cleansing retreat, therefore with my best friend I will be working on an organic farm in British Columbia, Canada next to the ocean and in exchange for working on the farm I live there for free and eat for free. I know this sounds insane and so not like me, but I feel like it's something I have to do to get my life into perspective. After that I plan on going to Italy for 2 weeks with family and then finally looking for a full-time job and moving out! Hopefully my plans work out, but basically that's why I've been MIA from the blogging world....I needed some time to think about where I am in life and what I want to do....sounds dramatic I know, but it's true! Anyway I'm off to San Francisco and I will definitely be taking A MILLION pictures for outfit posts so don't you worry!

Here's a little something to cheesy to leave you with :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Have a great trip to SF can't wait to see the photos.

    Emma//

    ReplyDelete