Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Quick Hello

I know I have not posted in quite a few days, but I'm really really stressed and busy with all that is happening this week. I'm working almost every day, I have my graduation ceremony/party Monday, and I'm leaving for New York (for an infinite amount of time) Tuesday morning...aaahhhh! Right now I'm in the midst of packing and last night I said farewell to my best friend (I won't be seeing her until she comes to visit me in New York at the end of August), so now it's starting to hit me that this is actually happening! I'm anxious, scared, ecstatic...basically a messy jumble of mixed emotions, but I know that in the end this will be an unforgettable experience.

For now I will leave you with a picture of the Tom Ford sunglasses I just purchased this week! A little graduation present I bought for myself....I think that's okay, right? I deserve it.....

I was going to buy Ray Bans, but then I spotted this beauty in a sea of high designer sunglasses. I put them on and instantly fell in love....I could imagine that the feeling was similar to that of finding your wedding dress. I just knew they were perfect for me. The color, the shape....everything just suits my face, skin colour, and hair colour. A match made in heaven. I would show a photo of me wearing them....but I look a bit nuts right now in my pj's, no makeup, and my hair in a bun (cut me some slack...I'm packing). But I will take a photo soon!

Ps. I love Tom Ford, forever and always.

Photobucket
I'm also really loving Oh Land's album...it's been on repeat for days.

Perfection - Oh Land


7 comments:

  1. So lovely!

    Would you mind commenting/following my blog? :)

    fashionwhit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutiee :)

    i'm trying to organize an art exihibition here in italy, and i'd like to show international artists too. so, are you TALENTED?
    http://ab-synthe.blogspot.com/2011/06/were-looking-for-talent.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really can do no wrong with Tom Ford anything. Great choice!

    stop by!
    http://dreamingchiffon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. drooling over those tom ford sunglasses <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wish you all the best in New York.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats for you graduation!!!
    u totally deserve it girl! LOL how much did u buy for that tom ford sunnies? looks like rayban :)
    anywy, enjoy ur summer vacation to NY :)

    xx,
    lalainlaland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete