Wednesday, August 31, 2011

New In!

I came back home to a lovely surprise! My parents bought me the beautiful crystal lamps I've been wanting for my room for quite some time. I'm completely obsessed with them, they add so much to my room and they also go so well with the wallpaper!

I also bought Steven by Steve Madden Madee Black Suede shoes that I'm in love with, they're going to definitely be my staple shoe come this fall.

I also had a minor obsession with Kate Spade earrings this summer...I bought three pairs of earrings. The prices aren't too bad except for the big jewel clip-ons in the middle, but they're so worth it! Great for going out :)

I've bought a million other things while in New York and Miami this summer and I definitely will be sharing the rest soon!

Enjoy :)

Also, here is a picture of me in South Beach, Miami wearing a Vince grey and navy striped top!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love those Steve Madden flats- I got a pair of Sam Edelman that are similar but with studs. So perfect for fall!

    stylebymj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete