Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'M BACK!

It has been quite a while since I last blogged, and I have missed it so much! So much has happened to me in the past month; I traveled to Paris, Vernon, Giverny, Versailles, Amsterdam, Fontainebleau, but spent most of my time studying fashion photography at Parsons Paris. I did this journey on my own meeting people and loved ones along the way. I have so much built up inspiration inside of me that I want to express and share on this blog...I don't even know where to start! But I suppose I will start off by sharing some photos from my trip with the amazing friends I made at Parsons and go from there. Enjoy :)


Photo shoot at Parsons Paris




Vintage YSL gown for our shoot






I bought this dress at Zara in Amsterdam...one of my all time favorite purchases! This dress is so classic and fits me like a glove!




Le Social Club - Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment