Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Stockholm Movement

My obsession has switched from simply going on sites like The Sartorialist, Garance Dore, and LookBook, where you scroll through various pictures of peoples styles and looks, to watching short videos of people posing for the camera. It is somewhat awkward, but so much more interesting and raw. Pictures, although beautiful, can somewhat become stagnant whereas videos show the pure, in-the-moment essence of peoples style. You hear the traffic in the background and how the people move in their clothes...it's completely captivating, very intimate, and super addictive to watch. I watch the videos from one of my favorite sites Stockholm Street Style where they post both pictures and videos. I have posted a few of the many videos on YouTube by Stockholm Street Style; I could have easily posted a million!











1 comment:

  1. Love Hanneli, she's so cute. And Maja's outfit is insane!

    ReplyDelete