Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Friends Look: Tessy

I asked my best friend Tessy to create a look, she chose everything laid out below and I put it together using Photoshop. I just bought Photoshop today and I am so excited it's so much fun to use! Hopefully my posts from now on will be a little bit more "professional" looking. I am still a bit rusty with Photoshop, but eventually I'll get the hang of it. I also want to start a new section in my blog with styles that my friends/readers have chosen but that I have put together on this blog, so if any of you readers out there want to volunteer and send me some of your favorite items of the moment, please do so!




1. Pamela Love Small Crow Skull Necklace in Silver 2. Mink Pink Top 3. Topshop ANDI Clog Stirrup Ankle Boots 4. Chanel Khaki Vert Nail Polish 5. Helmut Lang Blazer 6. Low Luv x Erin Wasson Ring 7. Pamela Love Sterling Silver Eagle Claw Necklace 8. IRO Mishga Pants

2 comments:

  1. congrats on getting photoshop and i'm so down with the Mishga Pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want my own post of my style! This is your brother by the way, and not the hairy or dumb one.

    ReplyDelete