Friday, May 7, 2010

Do or Don't: Clogs

I have to be completely blunt and honest here when I say I really dislike clogs. I know that they're "in fashion" for this spring/summer and they were all over the runways of Paris and Milan, but they are just not nice; they do absolutely nothing for your figure and just make your feet look stumpy. That said, I do however love sandal wooden wedges...no joke I am obsessed. I have a pair from last year at Zara and now I see them everywhere.

*** One exception I do have for clogs are the sandal ones, but I've only seen a couple that are nice including the ones by Stuart Weitzman:



So basically closed clogs are a don't but thick leather strapped sandal wooden wedges and (some) sandal wooden clogs are a do!

Diane von Furstenberg


Photographs courtesy of ShopBop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment