Sunday, December 5, 2010

In My Closet: Vintage from Paris

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This is hands down one of my favorite vintage pieces in my closet. I bought it at an amazing vintage boutique on a small street near the Voltaire area of Paris. They had three floors full of amazing things like classic black Chanel high-waisted trousers for only 100 Euros and rows full of fur coats. I was in heaven to say the least. I focused largely on the sequined top section (because I'm drawn towards anything shiny) and found this cropped black and silver sequined top for only 20 Euros! My favorite part of the top are the sequined leaves that are hanging on the bottom...such a beautiful detail!

12 comments:

  1. wow awesome! I love vintage shopping in Paris! My favorite one is one in the Marais in the Rue de Roisiers.

    bisous,
    mia

    heylilahey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    Come to me!
    If you follow me I follow you!
    Anna
    http://theyellowball.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!!!


    ill be glad if you follow or atleast visit my blog
    www.danielask.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING BLOG!!! please check out mine and JOIN MY GIVEAWAY!!

    http://meetmeinmilan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is gorgeous..!! Can't wait to see it in an oufit, it is so glamourous and chic. Can't go wrong with sequin :)

    Love, Daphne

    Chocolatechipcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow such an amazing top and an amazing price!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful top! Love it! And you have such a lovely blog :)

    x,

    Mikaela

    http://framboisefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it, cool blog

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    Fashion by He

    ReplyDelete
  9. Only 20€¿¿?!!!?? GOSH!!! What a find!!!
    I love it, it¡s beautiful!
    Can you remember the name of the shop or the street? I'd love to go there!!
    xx

    www.ohmyvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank youu!! :)
    I'll definitely put up some pictures of me wearing it!
    I unfortunately don't remember at allll the name of it or even what street it was on, I went with a few friends and wasn't paying much attention haha, sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is an amazing top! I love it.

    http://charlotte-adele.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete