Monday, December 6, 2010

Look 1

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


So I have finally decided to post some photos showing off some of my favorite stuff! Hope you like it! I will definitely be doing this more often.

H&M coat that I purchased over a year ago
Fur collar purchased on ebay
Black dress from Club Monaco
Banana Republic necklace
DKNY tights
Topshop wedges
Marc Jacobs purse
Michael Kors watch
Banana Republic bracelet

Thanks to my brother who was the oh so very talented photographer/director :)

Hype my look here: LookBook.nu

12 comments:

  1. that's a really cool outfit! love the wdges and the fur!

    Visit my blog

    http://timeless-is-more.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful!!! I love your entire look!!! above all your fur snood!!

    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very nice, love the lighting and the fur collar. and the wallpaper!!

    londonviennacologne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoaaa I LOVE THIS LOOK.
    The coat looks so warm and it's gorgeous as well. So is your outfit.

    x helena
    www.snapme.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this outfit, it's perfect !
    look forward to your next outfit post :)

    thanks for visiting my blog !
    www.mydailyoutfits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh la la! The fur collar killz it! I need to start browsing ebay but am scared about what it will do to my bank account (and my motivation). Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shoes!
    Come to me :)
    If you follow me I follow you..
    Anna
    http://theyellowball.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! agree beautiful shoes) love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your necklace and fur collar. x.

    ReplyDelete