Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween

This is the first time in a while (since I was probably 10 years old) that I am actually excited for Halloween! Usually I'm not that into it...I'll just watch Alfred Hitchcock movies and eat too much candy corn to the point where I make myself sick. Well this year will be different! I'm going to a loft party in the Plateau area of Montreal with a couple of my friends. I was originally going to be Hannah Montana high on coke...I thought it would be funny, you know...go to Walmart buy gross sparkly teen clothes, with a blond wig, a microphone, and to top it all off flour smeared around my nose. But then I didn't feel like buying a whole new outfit that I would never wear again so my friend was like "Hey how about you be Lindsay Lohan high on coke you wear your own clothes and just buy the blond wig!"....that sounded like a brilliant idea....until today when I was thinking "Hhmmm I think I'm just going to end up looking like a crack whore instead of Lindsay Lohan". So nowwww after everything I'm going to be a "chic" witch....what is a "chic" witch you might ask? Well all I bought was a really nice black witches hat and a witches broom and then I'm going to wear my own black clothes. I'm thinking my black Burberry boots, black nylon American Apparel leggings, and then this insanely gorgeous light, long sleeved, v-neck sweater that have very small shoulder pads with sequins and beads just on the shoulders....crazinesss! I'll wear my hair curly too instead of straight...might look more witch-like. Anyway that's my Halloween costume...cannot wait! What are you guys dressing up as?

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment