Tuesday, April 27, 2010

R.I.P. Chanel bag


Okay so this is a really cool picture and I'm loving the jade nail polish, but I can't help but feel a bit of pain in my heart seeing a beautiful Chanel bag being vandalized. Even if it is for a photo shoot for The New York Times Style issue, there's something about it that sickens me. I no joke feel like crying looking at this photograph...a Chanel bag is precious, not something to use as a coloring book! Show some respect! I sound crazy but I see this ruined Chanel bag as something I could have perhaps prevented...if only I was given this Chanel bag I could have saved it and treated it with the utmost love and care. One might argue that it is purely "art", but I think it's ruining art.

Sara Blomqvist by Richard Burbridge | New York Times Style Summer 2010

http://www.fashionising.com/

1 comment:

  1. AGREED. Not only that but an animal died for that bag to be made and its not even being put into "use", URGH I cringed when I first saw this photo

    ReplyDelete